* Bijzonder sfeervolle patio en rustige omgeving met veel groen;
* Woning is niet ver gelegen van de Internationale School van Amsterdam, winkelcentrum Groenhof, de A9 naar Schiphol en de Beneluxbaan richting Amsterdam-Zuid.
This attractive and tastefully renovated 4-room terraced patio bungalow is located on a quiet dead end street, and has its own garage. At the rear, the house borders on a green park, which puts it in a fairly free location. It is even possible to connect the garage with the house, in order to create additional living space. Furthermore, the house is very neatly finished and of course ideal for people who would prefer to live on the ground floor.
The Watercircle district is located in a beautiful location in Amstelveen, near the recreation area Bovenkerkerpolder in the popular residential area "Groenelaan". This property is within walking distance of the recently renovated Groenhof shopping center (with several supermarkets, including Albert Heijn) and public transport, with connections to Amstelveen bus station and the center of Amsterdam. Also only a few minutes' drive away is the Stadshart of Amstelveen, various schools (including the International School of Amsterdam) and the A9 to Schiphol and the Beneluxbaan to Amsterdam South.
Entrance: we approach the entrance of the house covered under a roof. From here you also have access to the garage and the very atmospheric patio. After entrance a L-shaped hall connects all rooms of the house. A beautiful (block) parquet floor ensures that all rooms flow organically into each other. Successively we pass the modern meter cupboard, two bedrooms at the front of the house, the indoor storage room with central heating system a water softener for the entire house and white goods connections, a contemporary toilet with hand basin, an equally modern bathroom (walk-in shower with drain, washbasin with double washbasin, mirror cabinet and towel radiator), the spacious master bedroom with its own entrance to this bathroom, and the passage to the kitchen/living room. The modern kitchen is semi-open to the living room. Both rooms are in turn directly connected to the patio. This attractive patio forms the core of the house. Since the temperature here quickly becomes pleasant and there is hardly any wind, this really feels like an extension of the daily living space and is an absolute added value of the house. The patio is also equipped with a lot of permanent green plants and mood lighting. The kitchen was completely replaced in 2017 and therefore has all the necessary equipment (Spacious wine climate cabinet, fridge-freezer combination with water and ice dispenser, stainless steel sink, dishwasher, a combi microwave oven and a combi steam oven and kitchen island with 5-burner gas stove (incl) wok burner and extractor hood (with a direct exhaust to the outside) and a Quooker. The deep living room feels very light due to the many windows and is clearly divided into a dining area and sitting area with fireplace. The patio is an extension of this living space and at the rear you can enjoy and overlook the wide park.
* Completely ground floor living with all necessary amenities and 3 bedrooms;
* House partly renovated in 2017 (kitchen, central heating boiler, stucco, meter cupboard...);
* Flat roof (covering) replaced in 2017 (extremely suitable for solar panels);
* The house is on private land. A piece of land for the house is rented from the municipality (costs: 25.00 per year)
* It has its own Garage, which can be converted into added living space;
* Very well maintained bathroom and toilet;
* Particularly attractive patio and quiet area with lots of greenery;
* Property is not far from the International School of Amsterdam, the Groenhof shopping center, the A9 to Schiphol and the Beneluxbaan in the direction of Amsterdam South.