* Woning is altijd netjes bewoond en goed onderhouden;
* Kleine en betrokken Vereniging van Eigenaren, VvE-bijdrage is € €37.68,-- p.m;
* Gratis parkeergelegenheid voor de woning;
* Verwarming en warm water middels c.v. ketel (Intergas, 2011);
* Dak serre is voorzien van een elektrisch zonnescherm;
* Heerlijk lichte hoekwoning met zij-erker en ruime serre;
* Diepe en royale tuin met schuur en eigen achterom.
This beautiful 3-room ground floor apartment with a pleasant conservatory, very spacious garden and its own external storage room, is located on the edge of the Amsterdamse Bos. The house is located in the well-known and popular Patrimonium district, in a beautiful location between the Amsterdamse Bos and Heempark De Braak. This is a popular residential area due to the short distance to Amsterdam and a good accessibility. It is a quiet neighborhood with schools, sports clubs and shops all within a short cycling distance. With the Amsterdamse Bos and De Braak park literally around the corner, you can enjoy walking, cycling and sports. The Stadshart of Amstelveen, with museums, restaurants, theater, cinema and a wide range of shops is only a few minutes by bike. The connections with Amsterdam are excellent. The Zuidas and the VU Medical Center are easy to reach by bike. Public transport to Amsterdam runs frequently and the bus stop is a 5-minute walk away. The roads to the A9 and A10 can be reached quickly by car and you can still park for free around the house.
Common entrance for the ground floor and the upstairs apartment with meter cupboards.
Ground floor entrance: the hall with stairs cupboard, toilet room with fountain and the access to the living room and kitchen. The living room is spacious with two large windows, including an cozy bay window. The bay window gives this space extra light. The spacious bedroom can be reached from the living room. The bedroom has a closet and gives access to the en-suite bathroom and the conservatory at the rear. The bathroom has a shower and washbasin. The kitchen is located at the rear of the house and equipped with various built-in appliances (fridge-freezer, washing machine, oven, sink, with 4-burner gas stove and extractor hood). It also offers more than enough space for a washing machine and dryer. The conservatory can be reached through the bedroom and kitchen. The cozy and bright conservatory offers a nice extension of the living space. A sliding door provides a gradual transition towards the deep garden. The garden is of good size and oriented to the East. Due to the great depth, it offers you enough sun all day long. At the rear of the garden there is even a back entrance and stone shed (with electricity).
* Located in a very popular location between the Amsterdamse Bos and Heempark De Braak;
* Property is always neatly inhabited and well maintained;
* Small and involved Owners' Association, VvE contribution is € €37.68,-- p.m;
* Free parking in front of the house;
* Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (Intergas, 2011);
* Roof conservatory is equipped with an electric screens;
* Lovely bright corner house with side bay window and spacious conservatory;
* Deep and spacious garden with shed and private back entrance.